Pedro Vargasdiaz began his appraisal career in 2022. He has assisted in the valuation of various property types including office, industrial, retail, mixed-use, apartments, and commercial land. Mr. Vargasdiaz has been a licensed residential real estate agent since 2019 and has been working on gaining experience to become a state certified general licensed commercial appraiser.
Some notable properties provided assistance for include the following:
- Industrial Property, Brea, CA
- Retail storefront, Chula Vista, CA
- Automotive Service, Orange, CA
- Industrial Property, Hesperia, CA
- Retail Property, Lancaster, CA
- Retail/Office on Grand Avenue in Downtown Escondido, CA
- Industrial Condominium, Otay Mesa, CA
- Fast food restaurant, Sacramento, CA
- Retail property, Modesto, CA
Pedro looks forward to continuing to serve clients in the real estate industry for years to come.