Matthew K. Reynolds, MAI, began appraising in October 2003 and has appraised nearly every property type. He has concentrated on the valuation of office, retail, industrial, hospitality, commercial, land, mixed-use projects, apartments, and more. In addition to these property types, Mr. Reynolds has developed a specialty expertise on the valuation of single-tenant, build-to-suit net leased (NNN) properties across the nation.
In May 2011, Mr. Reynolds along with Russell W. McCoy, MAI, formed Vanguard Realty Advisors, a commercial real estate appraisal firm with a passion to provide exceptional commercial appraisal services while adhering to the highest standards of customer service, quality, and attention to detail. Mr. Reynolds takes pride in building strong client relationships with an impeccable work product and considerable industry knowledge as the foundation. Other specialty expertise for Mr. Reynolds includes performing external outside appraisal reviews for banks and lenders throughout the country and providing fractional interest appraisals.
Select Notable Appraisal Assignments
- College Manor Apartments, SDSU Student Housing Project, San Diego
- Renaissance Towers, High-Rise Apartments, Downtown Los Angeles
- Extra Space Self-Storage Portfolio, Various States
- Barker Block, Large Condominium Project, Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles
- Ramona Terrace Estates Mobile Home Park (MHP), Ramona
- The Metropole Building, Historic Building, San Jose
- Sunset & Vine, Large Mixed-Use Project, Hollywood
- Large Industrial/Office Park (Heritage Corporate Center), 727,679 SF, Santa Fe Springs
- Terraces at Paseo Colorado, 391-Unit Apartment, Pasadena
- Former Howard Hughes Residence & Headquarters, Hollywood
- Entire city block along Harrison Street in Chinatown in Oakland