Andrew Stirnkorb began his appraisal career in 2021. He has assisted in the valuation of various property types including office, industrial, retail, mixed-use, apartments, and commercial land. Mr. Stirnkorb has been a licensed residential real estate agent since 2006 and has been working on gaining experience to become a state certified general licensed commercial appraiser.
Some notable properties provided assistance for include the following:
- The Morgan House, San Pedro, CA
- Industrial building, 108,430 SF, Oxnard, CA
- Industrial property, 122,538 SF, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Former KYXY radio station, San Diego, CA
- Portfolio of ten retail, office, self-storage, and land properties, Madera/Fresno, CA
- Even Venure, Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Mi Casita Restaurant in Avalon, Santa Catalina Island CA
Andrew looks forward to continuing to serve clients in the real estate industry for years to come.