Together, Riverside County and San Bernardino County is known as the Inland Empire. The Inland Empire covers more than 27,000 square miles and is extremely dynamic and diverse. We have performed Inland Empire commercial appraisals in all areas of the market and are experts in all commercial property types and the varying industries.
We have appraised commercial properties in the Riverside, Temecula, Murrieta, Moreno Valley, Corona, Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Fontana, Norco, Rialto, San Bernardino, Victorville, Coachella Valley, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Indio, La Quinta and more. Only use a commercial appraisal firm that has appraised almost every commercial property type in every neighborhood in the Inland Empire. The following is a sampling of some of the more notable commercial real estate appraisal assignments that Vanguard Realty Advisors have conducted in the Inland Empire.
Notable Inland Empire Commercial Appraisal Assignments
- Industrial Distribution Warehouse, 1,686,590 Square Foot Building, One of the Largest Freestanding Buildings in the Country
- University Village Towers, 149-Unit/525-Bed Student Housing Development for University California of Riverside (UCR)
- CarMax, Automotive Dealership, Riverside
- Country Lake Mobile Home Park, 374-Space Mobile Home Park, San Jacinto
- Redlands Spectrum, New 31-Unit Office Condominium Development, Redlands
- Industrial Manufacturing Warehouse, 169,440 square feet, San Bernardino
- Industrial Warehouse Development, 255,205 square feet, Fontana
- Industrial Warehouse Building, 103,730 square feet, Moreno Valley
- Mission Medical Center, Class A Medical Office Development, Temecula
- Portion of Desert Hot Springs Towne Center, Neighborhood Shopping Center, Desert Hot Springs
- Upscale Multi-Tenant Retail Building consisting of 17,938 square feet located along El Paseo Drive, high-end retail area known as the El Paseo Shopping District in Palm Desert
- Garrett Corporate Center, 54,907 square feet, Class A Office Development, Temecula
- Industrial Warehouse Building, 102,566 square feet, Temecula
- Numerous +100K Square Foot Industrial Buildings in Riverside County and San Bernardino County
- Numerous nationally recognized retail single-tenant net-leased (NNN) properties such as CVS, Walgreens, Jack in the Box, Bank of America, Taco Bell, and more)
- Purdy Self-Storage & Car Wash, new 278-Unit self-storage facility with office and eight-bay car wash, Barstow
- Murrieta Spectrum, 172,598 Square Feet, Retail Power Center, Murrieta
Whether it is an industrial, retail, office, apartment or special-use property, we know the specific challenges of each property type and neighborhood and that’s why we are widely considered the “go to” Inland Empire commercial appraisers. Please contact us for your commercial valuation needs.